Hyperion Server Rules
Last Updated: January 16, 2018
- Hyperion is a Minecraft server.
- You can connect to the Hyperion Server using this IP: play.hyperionmc.eu
- You can contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
- More information on Spigot can be found here: https://www.spigotmc.org/
- Hyperion Staff Team has 6 main Ranks/positions.
- More Information about Staff Ranks can be found at our Staff Page.
- Hyperion Staff Team aims to keep the server a peaceful place by giving out punishments to the players who violate our Rules and to keep the server stable and running.
- Depending on the severity, rule violations may result in punishments ranging from In-Game warnings to temporary/permanent bans given to the players who are violating the Rules.
- Hyperion Staff retains the right to give out punishments to the players who violate our terms and conditions at any time for any reason that is considered valid by Hyperion Administration.
- Hyperion Administration retains the right to restrict a player's access to the Hyperion Server and/or Hyperion services at any time for any reason that is considered valid by Hyperion Administration.
- Hyperion Terms and Conditions can be found on various locations on our website.
- All of the Hyperion players, including ranked players and staff members, are responsible for obeying the Rules.
- Upon joining the server, you agree to undertake the scanning process if a staff member suspects you of cheating at any point.
- By logging in to the Hyperion Server you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions page and other Hyperion Rules sections.
- You can find our other Rules sections at www.hyperionmc.eu/wiki/ or by executing /Rules command on our Minecraft server.
- There is no excuse for not knowing/reading our terms and conditions. Knowing our Terms and Conditions before using our services is under your responsibility.
- Hyperion Server Administration reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without any notice.
- Even if you didn't make any payments in a specific Terms and Conditions update, you also accept it unless you haven't used any Hyperion Services in any way.
- If there are any complaints/suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, please let us know via our contact methods.
- Complaining about a term or condition doesn't exclude you from accepting it unless it is changed.